America's First Professional Theatrical Club - Established in 1874
ABOUT THE LAMBS
● The Lambs ® is a prestigious and historical private social club for professionals of the entertainment industry. Members enjoy close family-like ties with other members, sharing a spirit that has endured for over 138 years.
● Members enjoy numerous activities, many at little-to-no cost. Activities include a weekly happy hour and show (called Low jinks), play readings, luncheons with special guests, movie screenings and more.
● Facilities include a pub/restaurant manned by a friendly staff, open Monday-Friday from 7:00AM to 11:00PM and Saturday from 4PM to 10PM. All purchases are charged to a member house account and billed monthly. The pub is an ideal setting for intimate repasts or business meetings within a building that offers old-world charm.
● Members have access to 28 hotel rooms available at affordable rates, billed to your monthly house account.
● A discount is available at a near-by parking facility.
● Lambs members qualify to open accounts at The Actors Federal Credit Union
● Members enjoy reciprocal privileges at other private clubs located throughout the world.
● The Lambs 5th Floor Space (exclusively for members and
their guests) include:
● A pool table
● Two rehearsal rooms with pianos (use limitations apply)
● A black-box type performance space with piano (use limitations apply)
● Comfortable relaxed seating to socialize, watch TV, read or just relax between appointments.
● A small office area where members may use a resident computer, or read copies of trades, such as Back Stage.
● Areas to play cards, darts, or to listen to music.
● Free Wi-Fi
● A library of scripts, plays, sheet music, books and other theater-related materials
● An assortment of artwork and Lambs archival material reflecting the history of The Lambs.
● Our newsletter, The Script, is sent to members 3-4 times per year.